National Online Solo Dancer Competetion
Premium Gift for early birds!
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
Dancing gives great joy and is also good for health. It’s a healing therapy for people to stay fit.
We invite dancers from all over India to compete, learn, and be nationally recognized!
The purpose is to bring talented dancers together during the competitions to learn new skills and develop good sportsmanship & control their emotions, whether they win or lose.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPETITION?
Dance competitions have the ability to bring forth your greatest qualities. Before you decide whether or not competition is right for you, consider the following points.
- Setting a goal and then achieving it is a fantastic way to enhance your skills and to boost your self-esteem!
- It’s like playing a game that improves your dancing over time.
- Many people enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes with competing, whether on stage or in a board game.
- Many people enjoy the feeling of excitement that comes with competing, whether on stage or in a game.
- Another important aspect of the competition is motivation it provides to achieve your goals.
- It motivates you to keep growing when you see so many other talented dancers out there.
- Perhaps you’ll see something unique and inventive that another dancer is doing that strikes your eye.
- A dancing competition is an excellent place to get motivated to attempt something new.
- You don’t have to be discouraged; it can be a great learning experience!
- You can use this opportunity to carefully consider any criticisms you’ve received and move forward to improve.
- There aren’t many chances in life to have your dancing evaluated by an objective third party, and a judge can occasionally tell you exactly what you need to know about dancing.
- How can you improve if you’re not sure what needs to be improved?
- Constructive criticism might motivate you to do better the following time around!
- Remember not winning does not imply that you are a horrible dancer; everyone has good days and bad days!
- You’ve got your moral bases to stand on if you can accept defeat without making a fuss, and if you can take victory without putting others down.
- Character is formed via competition. If you let it, it has the potential to make you a better person.
- It’s a terrific thing you can do for yourself to learn to congratulate someone who may have just narrowly beaten you in your category.
- There will always be a dose of competitiveness in life, whether it’s at a job interview or a game of Monopoly; what matters is that you develop a flair for compassion early on so that you can share that same mindset with the world around you when competition inevitably arises.
- Dance competitions are an excellent place to meet new people!
- You’re in a room with a lot of other people who share your same passions.
- Make some new friends! In the dancing industry, you never know when another dancer could be able to help you.
- Most of these dancers are from various studios, and you’re likely to meet some of them for the first time. So why not take advantage of the opportunity to meet some new people you might not have met otherwise?
- It’s a terrific way to put the “friendly” in “friendly competition” by forming unusual friendships with your opponents.
- For easy participation, fill in the registration form on this link – Register Here
- The length of your dance video should be 40 Seconds to 1:00 Minutes.
- This is a national dance competition anyone can participate in it.
- Age limit – 12 years and above (Minors can participate with the consent of their parents/guardian)
- Read Terms & Conditions
- How to share your dance performance video:
- You can upload your video on your YouTube channel
- Share the link to the dance video on our email or WhatsApp