National Online Solo Dance Competition
PURPOSE OF THE DANCE EVENT
Dance gives great joy and is also good for health. It’s a healing therapy for people to stay fit.
We invite dancers from all over India to compete, learn, and be nationally recognized!
The purpose is to bring talented dancers together during the competitions to learn new skills and develop good sportsmanship & control their emotions, whether they win or lose.
WHY JOIN THIS DANCE COMPETITION?
Dance competitions have the ability to bring forth your greatest qualities. Before you decide whether or not competition is right for you, consider the following points.
- Setting a goal and then achieving it is a fantastic way to enhance your skills and to boost your self-esteem!
- It’s like playing a game that improves your dancing over time.
- Many people enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes with competing, whether on stage or in a board game.
- Many people enjoy the feeling of excitement that comes with competing, whether on stage or in a game.
- Another important aspect of competition is the motivation it provides to achieve your goals.
- It motivates you to keep growing when you see so many other talented dancers out there.
- Perhaps you’ll see something unique and inventive that another dancer is doing that strikes your eye.
- A dancing competition is an excellent place to get motivated to attempt something new.
- You don’t have to be discouraged; it can be a great learning experience!
- You can use this opportunity to carefully consider any criticisms you’ve received and move forward to improve.
- There aren’t many chances in life to have your dancing evaluated by an objective third party, and a judge can occasionally tell you exactly what you need to know about dancing.
- How can you improve if you’re not sure what needs to be improved?
- Constructive criticism might motivate you to do better the following time around!
- Remember not winning does not imply that you are a horrible dancer; everyone has good days and bad days!
- You’ve got your moral bases to stand on if you can accept defeat without making a fuss, and if you can take victory without putting others down.
- Character is formed via competition. If you let it, it has the potential to make you a better person.
- It’s a terrific thing you can do for yourself to learn to congratulate someone who may have just narrowly beaten you in your category.
- There will always be a dose of competitiveness in life, whether it’s at a job interview or a game of Monopoly; what matters is that you develop a flair for compassion early on so that you can share that same mindset with the world around you when competition inevitably arises.
- Dance competitions are an excellent place to meet new people!
- You’re in a room with a lot of other people who share your same passions.
- Make some new friends! In the dancing industry, you never know when another dancer could be able to help you.
- Most of these dancers are from various studios, and you’re likely to meet some of them for the first time. So why not take advantage of the opportunity to meet some new people you might not have met otherwise?
- It’s a terrific way to put the “friendly” in “friendly competition” by forming unusual friendships with your opponents.
- For easy participation, fill in the registration form on this link – Register Here
- The length of your dance video should be 40 Seconds to 1:00 Minutes.
- This is a national dance competition anyone can participate in it.
- Age limit – 05 years and above (Minors can participate with the consent of their parents/guardian)
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- How to share your dance performance video:
- You can upload your video on your YouTube channel
- Share the link of your dance video on our email or WhatsApp Number mentioned below.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration Charges for online audition is ₹590.00 including GST applicable. The registration does not cover the cost of travel, accommodation, or insurance of the participants if any.
- Selected participants will be invited to participate in hybrid finale competition. All the selected dancers will be given online grooming classes of 4 hours on saturday and sunday two classes per day of one hour each. Schedule of these 4 classes will be shared after audition. Out of top 20 will be given an opportunity to perform live finale ceremony at city beautiful Chandigarh. First position holder will be given Mega Trophy along with gift hampers from sponsors, gift & discount coupons and two days resident workshop.
- Participation fees for finale competition will be Rs. 1770.00 including GST applicable.
- 10% of the fees collected from participants (after deducting taxes if any) rounded off to 10 will be donated to an NGO Aanchal Saraswati Vidyamandir Charitable Trust (ASVCT.org) to help them in their charitable projects by helping people to empower them with education, employable skills & good health. For more information visit their website: https://asvct.org
- We don’t accept any charges in cash (if any) through any person. The amount payable (if any) is only on our web portal www.boomdancers.com or QR Code shared on our portal. We do not have any branch or collection center for any amount payable to any unauthorized person. Our management is not responsible for any loss or fraudulent act.
- The contestants can be aged between 5 years and above. Minors are to submit written permission of their parents to participate in this event through a separate email at email@example.com with the subject “Name of Contestant – Permission from parents”. Also mention the contact number of your parents to verify the permission granted by the parents.
- Performance should not exceed 1:00 minutes.
- We encourage everyone to participate in their choreography as it is part of the judging sheet. If the contestants do not make the choreography, the name of the choreographer(s) should be mentioned to the organizers. If the contestants use a choreography made by someone else, they must have the choreographer’s permission to use it. A separate declaration regarding choreography is to be sent to the organizer’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should have proper lighting while shooting your dance performance because it is also one part of the judging sheet.
- Music and style can be anything from classical, folk & hip-hop to Bollywood.
- The usage of fire is not allowed on stage. No forms of liquids (including water), gels, aerosols, glitter, confetti, etc. that may affect the stage surface may be used during a routine. Props used in the dance must be get approved by the host and any risky stunts are not advisable. Organizers are not at all responsible for any untoward incident. (This condition is for live performance during the mega show)
- The winners will be decided based on the judges’ points on creativity, choreography, uniformity, suitable costumes according to song theme, editing (use of visual effects in your video cause you disqualification), lighting, and closed voting.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- We expect all entries to be appropriate for families viewing any inappropriate content, contestant will be disqualified from the competition.
- We also expect all dancers, parents & teachers to use good moral character and values at the competition.
- We encourage good sportsmanship!!!
- Any contestant not following these moral guidelines could cause themselves/the studio/school to be blacklisted.
- THE ORGANISER MAY POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE COMPETITION IN CASE OF ANY UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES. HOWEVER PRIOR INTIMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH CONTESTANT ON THEIR REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ID TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE.
- The prizes are :
- Top 3 Positions: Momento, certificate, appreciation letter & may get sponsors’ gift hampers.
- Perform in the mega show: Chance to perform during live grand finale ceremony from Top 20.
- Social Media Promotion: Top 20 will get customized social media promotion along with the portal and Newsletter profile pages.
- 50 Consolation Prizes: Medal, certificate & appreciation letter
- Showcase: Top 50 contestants’ performances on our social media pages and website.
- Appreciation Letter: Top 100 will get a certificate and an appreciation letter. Certificates, Appreciation letter have to collect from NGO office. Those who unable to collect the digital copy will be send to their registered email and whatsapp number.
- e-Certificates: To all participants
HealMe Health Portal: https://healme.in
Heal Cart (A cart of healthy food products): https://healcart.in
- The prizes will be delivered to their address with prepaid courier charges borne by them or the contestants may collect the prizes from our office #524, First Floor, Sector 8, Panchkula, Haryana India 134109.