Traditional & Cultural
Boomdancers.com in association with ASVCT.org is organizing an online “Classical Dance Competition“. The purpose of this event will be to promote regional & cultural dance & raise funds for Skill Development Classes by Aanchal Saraswati Vidyamandir Charitable Trust (ASVCT)
PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT
The purpose of this event is to promote traditional and cultural dance among people and to make them understand mudras, expressions & Indian culture.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPETITION?
Dance competitions have the ability to bring forth your greatest qualities. Before you decide whether or not competition is right for you, consider the following points.
- Dance for a good cause
- A Rewarding Unforgettable Experience
- A good inspiration.
- A Proper Evaluation
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Find good friends forever.
- It is very easy to participate in this Challenge, Fill out the registration form on the given link – Register Here
- After registration, you will be invited to submit your dance performance.
- Anyone can participate in this event.
- Ages 12 years & above (Minors can participate with the consent of their parents/guardians)
Note: For further information contact our support team at +91 758 907 5765 (WhatsApp) or email at email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The registration is free. The registration does not cover the cost of travel, accommodation, or insurance of the participants if any.
- We don’t accept any cash fees to be payable on our web portal www.boomdancers.com. We do not have any branch or collection center any amount payable to any unauthorized person our management is not responsible for any loss or fraudulent act.
- The contestants can be ages 12 years and above. Minors to submit written permission of their parents to participate in this event.
- Performance should not exceed 1 minute.
- We encourage everyone to take part in their choreography as it is one part of the judging sheet. If the choreography is not made by the contestants, the name of the choreographer(s) should be told to organizers. If the contestants are using a choreography made by someone else, they must have the choreographer’s permission to use it.
- The winners will be decided based on judges’ points on
- Facial expressions and body language.
- Technical skills – style, control, and body placement/posture.
- Costume and presentation.
- Artistic Potential.
- Choreography (technical nuances)
- Overall Clarity and Impact.
- Adherence to Time.
- Closed voting.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- We expect all entries to be appropriate for families viewing any inappropriate content, contestant will be disqualified from the competition.
- We also expect all parents, teachers, & dancers to use good moral character and values at the competition.
- We encourage good sportsmanship!!!
- Any contestant not following these moral guidelines could cause a studio to be blacklisted.
- THE ORGANISER MAY POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE COMPETITION IN CASE OF ANY UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES. HOWEVER PRIOR INTIMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH CONTESTANT ON THEIR REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ID TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE.
PRIZES & MEMENTO
- Appreciation Letter
- Your Customized Social Media Posts
- Showcase your activity on our website and newsletter
- Your review video clips in our closing ceremony of this event.