Note: For further information contact our support team.
- For easy participation, fill in the registration form on this link – Register Here
- The length of your dance video should be 40 Seconds to 1:00 Minutes.
- This is a national dance competition anyone can participate in it.
- Age limit – 12 years and above (Minors can participate with the consent of their parents/guardian)
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- How to share your dance performance video:
- You can upload your video on your YouTube channel
- Share the link to the dance video on our email or WhatsApp
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhatsApp: +91 946 540 1338
Terms & Conditions
- Registration Charges for online audition is ₹250. The registration does not cover the cost of travel, accommodation, or insurance of the participants if any.
- 25% of the registration fees will be donated to an NGO Aanchal Saraswati Vidyamandir Charitable Trust (ASVCT.org) to help them in their charitable projects to help people by empowering them with education, employable skills & good health. For more information visit their website: https://asvct.org
- We don’t accept any charges in cash (if any) through any person. The amount payable (if any) is only on our web portal www.boomdancers.com or QR Code shared on our portal. We do not have any branch or collection center for any amount payable to any unauthorized person. Our management is not responsible for any loss or fraudulent act.
- The contestants can be aged between 6 years and above. Minors are to submit written permission of their parents to participate in this event through a separate email at email@example.com with the subject “Name of Contestant – Permission from parents”. Also mention the contact number of your parents to verify the permission granted by the parents.
- Performance should not exceed 1:00 minutes.
- We encourage everyone to participate in their choreography as it is part of the judging sheet. If the contestants do not make the choreography, the name of the choreographer(s) should be mentioned to the organizers. If the contestants use a choreography made by someone else, they must have the choreographer’s permission to use it. A separate declaration regarding choreography is to be sent to the organizer’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should have proper lighting while shooting your dance performance because it is also one part of the judging sheet.
- Music and style can be anything from classical, folk & hip-hop to Bollywood.
- The usage of fire is not allowed on stage. No forms of liquids (including water), gels, aerosols, glitter, confetti, etc. that may affect the stage surface may be used during a routine. Props used in the dance must be get approved by the host and any risky stunts are not advisable. Organizers are not at all responsible for any untoward incident. (This condition is for live performance during the mega show)
- The winners will be decided based on the judges’ points on creativity, choreography, uniformity, suitable costumes according to song theme, editing (use of visual effects in your video cause you disqualification), lighting, and closed voting.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- We expect all entries to be appropriate for families viewing any inappropriate content, contestant will be disqualified from the competition.
- We also expect all dancers, parents & teachers to use good moral character and values at the competition.
- We encourage good sportsmanship!!!
- Any contestant not following these moral guidelines could cause themselves/the studio/school to be blacklisted.
- THE ORGANISER MAY POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE COMPETITION IN CASE OF ANY UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES. HOWEVER PRIOR INTIMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH CONTESTANT ON THEIR REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ID TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE.
- The prizes are :
- Top 3 Positions: Momento, certificate, appreciation letter & may get sponsors’ gift hampers.
- Perform in the mega show: Chance to perform during online grand finale ceremony from Top 20.
- Social Media Promotion: Top 20 will get customized social media promotion along with the portal and Newsletter profile pages.
- 50 Consolation Prizes: Medal, certificate & appreciation letter
- Showcase: Top 50 contestants’ performances on our social media pages and website.
- Appreciation Letter: Top 100 will get a certificate and an appreciation letter
- e-Certificates: To all participants
- The prizes will be delivered to their address with prepaid courier charges borne by them or the contestants may collect the prizes from our office #524, First Floor, Sector 8, Panchkula, Haryana India 134109.